Have a Retinal Eye Exam Completed at Tille Eye Care in Sarasota, FL
Having a retinal eye exam completed by an optometrist at Tille Eye Care in Sarasota, Florida, can allow you to assess the health of your eyes like never before. The retina is the delicate lining at the back of the eye that sends signals to the brain, allowing you to see. In the past, the retina has always been a very difficult part of the eye for optometrists to see directly. Not only that, but there are no pain receptors in the retina, meaning that developing problems can go unnoticed.
The thing is, most retinal conditions can be treated successfully with early detection. Additionally, a clear retinal image can show signs of other hard-to-detect diseases and health problems, such as stroke, heart disease, hypertension, and diabetes. That’s why, at Tille Eye Care in Sarasota, FL, we’re proud to offer the latest in digital retinal eye exam services. Using the latest optomap ultra-widefield technology, Tille Eye Care can obtain unprecedentedly clear images of the retina, enabling our optometrists to assess patient eye health on a level that was previously impossible.
Optomap ultra-widefield technology:
- Enables your optometrist to make informed decisions about patient eye health and overall well-being
- Captures more than 80 percent of the retina in one image – compared to previous technologies that only were able to capture 10 – 45 percent
- Is suitable for patients of all ages
- Requires only seconds to gain an image of the retina
- Enhances your optometrist’s ability to detect even the earliest signs of disease that appear on the retina
To learn more about Tille Eye Care and our retinal eye exam procedure, contact us today. We are conveniently located near TooJays in the Westfield Siesta Key Mall in Sarasota, FL.